Accounting is a major component to running a healthy homeowners association. Accurate and timely financial reporting allows for informed board decisions. Financials are posted to the community website each month adding a level of transparency vital to running a successful association. A complete audit trail assures your community that all financial transactions are being properly documented. Yearly association budgets are created and posted as well in an easy to understand format. Our accounting team has years of experience and is knowledgeable about the legal aspects of homeowner associations.
Our industry specific software includes easy to understand statements and a variety of payment options including convenient online payments 24/7.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Collection of assessments
- Processing of homeowner payments, late fees and interest
- Complete financial accounting including monthly balance sheets, income and expense statements, and aged receivable reports
- Bank account management
- Coordination of tax returns and annual audit, review or compilation
- Approve, process and pay vendor invoices weekly
- Prepare year-end financial statements
- Review and payment of property taxes
- Bank lockbox service
Our industry specific accounting software streamlines the collection process by allowing our accounting department to generate collection letters in a timely manner. We abide by the collection policy established by each association and ensure that all steps have been completed before starting the next one. Our services offer a consistent and thorough process that is effective and successful. Some of the services include:
- Track collection initiatives for delinquent accounts
- Mail past due notices to homeowners
- Prepare files for attorneys and communicate with them at no additional costs