At Tru-Star Management Solutions, LLC, our HOA management company in Chandler, AZ likes to take the holiday season to reflect on the prosperous year we’ve had and to find other ways to help our community and show our appreciation for the people of the greater Phoenix area. We are always looking for more ways to lend direct support to community organizations in need, which is why this past year we made a financial contribution on behalf of our amazing clients, to Child Crisis Arizona.
Child Crisis Arizona is a wonderful organization based in Mesa that has the goal of providing Arizona’s children with a safe environment, free from abuse and neglect, by creating strong and successful families. It achieves this mission through intervention, prevention and educational programs that support thousands of children and families who may be at risk.
Here are just a few examples of some of these programs:
- Foster care and adoption: There are thousands of children in Arizona’s foster care system, and a constant need for strong, well-prepared foster and adoptive families. Child Crisis Arizona operates one of the largest foster care and adoption programs in the state that licenses, trains and certifies families and individuals interested in becoming adoptive or foster parents.
- Early education services: Child Crisis Arizona has a year-round Early Head Start and Preschool program that operates in Phoenix and Mesa, serving more than 200 children between the ages of one and five. The organization places an emphasis on having low teacher-to-child ratios and small group sizes to ensure all children get the individual attention they need and that they’re able to form strong, healthy bonds with their teachers, making it easier for them to develop the physical, emotional and social skills they need to be set up for success when they begin school.
- Emergency children’s shelter: Child Crisis Arizona operates an emergency children’s shelter for children up to age 10 who have suffered abuse or neglect in their home. This facility is open 24/7, giving these victimized children the safe haven they so desperately need. Many of the children who come through the facility have experienced abandonment, physical or sexual abuse, neglect or parental incarceration. The staff has the special training needed to provide comfort, care and support, and is supported by an outstanding team of medical and counseling professionals and several volunteers who come in on a regular basis.
- Counseling: Child Crisis Arizona offers specialized counseling to children who have experienced a variety of challenges, which helps them develop coping strategies to make them successful in their everyday lives.
- Classes and workshops: The organization offers more than 300 different parenting classes, workshops, play groups, support groups and family events.
At Tru-Star Management Solutions, LLC, we’re so honored to support this wonderful organization, and our community in this way. We encourage others to find organizations like Child Crisis Arizona to support to help make a positive difference in our community.